Freitag, 21. März 2008

You told me to write a song

So I did.


Take a cheese cloth to the fishbowl

Wring him out and bake a pie

It is time for you to leave me

Bye bye goldfish

Bye bye

Grease the dish and pound the fish

And fill the pastry don’t you cry

It’s been time for him to leave you

Bye bye goldfish

Bye bye

If only you would come back

I’d cook your favourite, any time

Next time I’d bake the house cat

Who haunted you those days gone by

I’d cook him, baby, cook him fine

I’d use some garlic

Use some wine

I’ll cook him, baby, cook him fine

It’ll be the best you ever tasted

You ain’t been the first to leave me

I’ve been one to leave behind

I’ll will bloody cook him for you

Cook for every day gone by

Cook him baby

Cook him baby

Cook him baby

Cook him fine

Cook him baby

Cook him baby

Bye bye goldfish

Bye bye

Keine Kommentare: